Operation Broken Arrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Broken Arrow

Premier Airsoft Operation in New Mexico

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnerdave

gunnerdave

TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM  Empty
PostSubject: TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM    TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:15 pm

TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM  TLAFlag

NATO:

Our Azulajan brothers have sought out the TLA's assistance and we will not turn our backs on them!

In the words of your famous General McAuliffe "NUTS"

Do not interfere in this matter as we have many friends in this part of the world!

Your interference will open very old wounds and the land will run red with your American blood!

Commander Gunnerski
TLA SUPREME COMMANDER
Back to top Go down
Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM    TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 pm

We, the warriors of the TLA, we will not desert our brothers, we will not give up our freedoms, and we will never bow to these blue-helmeted pigs !

Back to top Go down
Commander

Commander

PostSubject: Re: TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM    TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Invading scum will be shot and killed on sight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM    TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TLA REPLY TO NATO ULTIMATUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Broken Arrow :: Operational Story Line :: OP: Broken Arrow Initial Briefing-
Jump to: