Operation Broken Arrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Broken Arrow

Premier Airsoft Operation in New Mexico

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Azulajan - lack of players?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M4_Mayhem

M4_Mayhem

Team Azulajan - lack of players? Empty
PostSubject: Team Azulajan - lack of players?   Team Azulajan - lack of players? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 am

Before I purchase tickets for the Republic of Azulajan (ROA) team, but last time I checked there was no one else on that team, I just want to ask.... will teams be evened-out on-site for the sake of good game play?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Commander

Commander

PostSubject: Re: Team Azulajan - lack of players?   Team Azulajan - lack of players? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 am

M4_Mayhem wrote:
Before I purchase tickets for the Republic of Azulajan (ROA) team, but last time I checked there was no one else on that team, I just want to ask.... will teams be evened-out on-site for the sake of good game play?

Thanks!

We will do our best! However the Republic of Azulajan (ROA) team and the UN Forces are a combined element already. We will place the walk-on's where they are needed best.
Back to top Go down
M4_Mayhem

M4_Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Team Azulajan - lack of players?   Team Azulajan - lack of players? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Excellent, I'll purchase the tickets this evening and we look forward to seeing you there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Azulajan - lack of players?   Team Azulajan - lack of players? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Azulajan - lack of players?
Page 1 of 1