Operation Broken Arrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Broken Arrow

Premier Airsoft Operation in New Mexico

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics Empty
PostSubject: questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics   questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:33 pm

I haven't had a chance to take the field with you guys before so I'm wondering

1- does it matter how many times one gets hit, or where, for using the Lifeline for First Aid ?

2- what if you get hit, incidentally or on purpose, while the Lifeline is being unknotted ?

3- "no intentional head shots" , I generally agree, however if my opponent is sitting in a hole and making like a prairie dog I don't think he ought to get a free pass, likewise for guys poking their heads out of a window or a vehicle if there were one. Head shots are very "real world" !
Back to top Go down
Commander

Commander

PostSubject: Re: questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics   questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm Topic: questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't had a chance to take the field with you guys before so I'm wondering

Q; Does it matter how many times one gets hit, or where, for using the Lifeline for First Aid ?
A; Valid Hits and Eliminations;
A hit from a BB anywhere on your body or personal gear (helmet, vest, etc.) is a valid hit.
Gun hits do not count.
Ricochets do not count. If in doubt as to whether or not a hit was a ricochet or direct hit, take the most honorable route and assume the hit.
Friendly fire (hits from teammates) "DOES NOT" count. There is no such thing as "Friendly" fire!

Q; What if you get hit, incidentally or on purpose, while the Lifeline is being unknotted ?
A: When a player receives a “Hit” the player is to call out “HIT” and visibly produce his/her Red colored Deadrag to show they are out of play. The “Hit Player” is to remain in place either sitting or laying down until he/she can be rendered “Field First Aid” by a fellow teammate or receives a “Full Heal” from designated team Medic.

Q; "No intentional head shots" , I generally agree, however if my opponent is sitting in a hole and making like a prairie dog I don't think he ought to get a free pass, likewise for guys poking their heads out of a window or a vehicle if there were one. Head shots are very "real world" !
A: The term "Intentional" is meant to be in general. All players are required to check thier target prior to shooting. However we understand sometimes it happens unitentional and that is "At Risk Of The Player."
Back to top Go down
Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Still wondering a few things   questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:48 am

OK, so having been Hit, and having called "Hit" one's body is suspended from play until First Aid is completed, or one expires from lack of treatment ... nobody from the other team gets to "capture" or "loot" a "downed" player, I just want to be sure that all such role-play is NOT allowed.

And even if one is hit 10 times at once by grenade (or mine) throw BB's, or raked by a machine gun with a dozen hits a buddy can apply First Aid, it's all the same.
Back to top Go down
Commander

Commander

PostSubject: Re: questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics   questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Q; OK, so having been Hit, and having called "Hit" one's body is suspended from play until First Aid is completed, or one expires from lack of treatment ... nobody from the other team gets to "capture" or "loot" a "downed" player, I just want to be sure that all such role-play is NOT allowed.
A: The first part is correct, as far the the second part goes the answer is negative. This event is based on capturing, defending the “five” key objectives for domination of the field. This is how the event will be scored. There are no real role players how ever you may gain strategic values by taking out of play the elements Commanders as High Value Targets (HVT) to disrupt their command structures.

Q; And even if one is hit 10 times at once by grenade (or mine) throw BB's, or raked by a machine gun with a dozen hits a buddy can apply First Aid, it's all the same.
A: Correct.
Any player "Hit" the first time can be administerd "Field First Aid" by any member from their team to render them as "Walking Wounded" as long as the player has not exceeded the 3 minute "Bleed Out" time. If the player does not recieve "Field First Aid" or "Full Heal" from a "Designated Medic" the player must report to the "Respawn Point" as a "Dead Player" for 5 Minutes and is then allowed to return as a "Fresh Player"

If the player is "Hit" a second time as a "Walking Wounded" or exceeded the "Bleed Out" time. The player is "Dead" and must proceed to the "Respawn Point"

All players that are "Hit," "Walking Wounded" and have not exeeded their "Bleed Out" time or are in the "Respawn Point" can be rendered "Full Heal" by any "Designated Medic" and can continue on as a "Fresh Player". Only "Designed Medics" can render "Full Heal" on the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics   questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questions about Hits, First Aid, Lifelines, Medics
Page 1 of 1