Operation Broken Arrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Broken Arrow

Premier Airsoft Operation in New Mexico

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misc. weapon Qs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoking Pancake

Misc. weapon Qs Empty
PostSubject: Misc. weapon Qs   Misc. weapon Qs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm

What is the policy on longer range weapons like the semi-auto DMR and bolt sniper rifle? Also, are ghillies allowed in use with those weapons? Gracias
Back to top Go down
Commander

Commander

Misc. weapon Qs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc. weapon Qs   Misc. weapon Qs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Smoking Pancake wrote:
What is the policy on longer range weapons like the semi-auto DMR and bolt sniper rifle? Also, are ghillies allowed in use with those weapons? Gracias

Q; What is the policy on longer range weapons like the semi-auto DMR and bolt sniper rifle?
A: All weapons and use are required to comply with the 1stSFAOC MED regardless of style.
https://opbrokenarrowairsoft.forumotion.com/t16-general-event-safety-rules-must-read

Q; Also, are ghillies allowed in use with those weapons?
A; Yes.

Back to top Go down
Smoking Pancake

Misc. weapon Qs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc. weapon Qs   Misc. weapon Qs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:14 pm

So, 500 fps is the hard limit? The reason I ask is that I've got an L96 that's pushing about 530 or so with .2s.
Back to top Go down
Commander

Commander

Misc. weapon Qs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc. weapon Qs   Misc. weapon Qs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Smoking Pancake wrote:
So, 500 fps is the hard limit? The reason I ask is that I've got an L96 that's pushing about 530 or so with .2s.

Unfortunitly 500 fps is the limit for most all Airsoft/ Paintball insurance and National Airsoft Safety instatutions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misc. weapon Qs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc. weapon Qs   Misc. weapon Qs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc. weapon Qs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Broken Arrow :: Operation Broken Arrow :: General Information :: Qustions & Answers for Game OPs-
Jump to: